Set Up Your Account Here.
- The service is available to participating high schools and colleges.
- Authorized staff can review essays written by students who have reported their ACT writing scores to your school.
- Essays are accessible for up to one year after the examinee's high school graduation.
- You can specify an individual student or find all students who meet your selected criteria.
- You may view the essays online, print them immediately, or save the images for future access.
One person at each college and high school will serve as the contact for ACT Essay View for that school. This person may choose to share the school's login information with other authorized staff members so that teachers and other interested staff may also access the essays.
Your school may have already set up an account. Please check with:
- The office at your college that normally receives ACT score reports
- The principal of your high school
If you have verified your school does not have an account, submit the following information to request one.